Momni allows hosts to choose among three standardized cancellation policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict) that we will enforce to protect both guest and host alike. Each listing and booking on our site will clearly state the cancellation policy. Guests may cancel and review any penalties by viewing their booking plans and then clicking 'Cancel' on the appropriate booking.
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees
- The Momni service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Momni within 24 hours of drop-off.
- Momni will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Bookings
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
For a full refund, cancellation must be made a full 24 hours prior to listing’s local drop-off time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in. For example, if drop-off is on Friday, cancel by Thursday of that week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 24 hours before drop-off, the first hour is non-refundable.